Experience the interactive, socially aware, and Internet connected Nirvana: Classic Album Nevermind iPad App with the following features:
- Play video offline – no need to be connected to Internet to watch video.
- Bonus Material – download and play. Download and play them offline, with no need to be connected to Internet to watch. Fully editable, you can delete tracks anytime and re-download.
- Social aware – Comment on any scene, bonus video, or photo. Let your voice be heard!
- Photo gallery
- Share – share this app with your friends.
- More Nirvana Music and Media - check out other Nirvana content available for download on iTunes.
Main Feature Summary:
There possibly isn’t an album in history that is as genre defining as Nirvana’s Nevermind. Released in 1991, it single-handedly was responsible for the birth of what became to be known as grunge and has gone on to sell millions.
Nevermind was the second album from the Seattle trio and the first on the DGC label (it’s predecessor Bleach was released on the Sub Pop label). It was produced by Butch Vig (also the drummer for the band Garbage) and mixed by Andy Wallace.
Nirvana’s surviving members Krist Novoselic (bass) and Dave Grohl (drums) talk candidly about their past, the recording of Nevermind and about Kurt Cobain and the legacy that he has left behind. Also featured are exclusive interviews with the likes of Garry Gersh (A&R DGC Records), Butch Vig, Jonathan Ponneman and Nils Bernstein (Sub Pop Records), Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), Jack Endino and many more.
Tracklisting- Features Excerpts From:
1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. In Bloom
3. Come As You Are
7. Territorial P*gs
8. Drain You
9. Lounge Act
10. Stay Away
11. On A Plain
12. Something In The Way
• Drain You- the story behind the making of the track.
• Dave Grohl joins Nirvana- The story of how Dave Grohl came to join Nirvana.
• Breed (live)- Breed live in Concert.
• Going To Record In LA- The story behind why the band recorded Nevermind in LA.
• Polly (Live)- Polly Live In Concert.
• Nevermind- the album sleeve- the story of the album cover including interviews with the cover star.